Sunday, January 30, 2011

Art and Commerce Workshop with Karen Carey

Art and Commerce Workshop

I took this workshop with Karen Carey at the beginning of January, 2011. I was struggling with finding a direction to go with my photography business. She helped me stop, focus on what I was are already doing naturally, so that I could make that the focus of my business. She made me do it, so that it actually has meaning to me. I have heard many other photographers, and other people “out there” talk about “being you”, but I always struggled with defining that. This workshop was a nice kick in the pants, so to speak, to help me “get it” finally. It was staring me in the face the entire time. I now feel like I can move forward with confidence and strength, because I can now focus on who I am and what I do well.

If you are struggling, trying to figure out what you are doing, where you need to go, or if you are just starting out, need a new look at your business then this is the workshop for you. Karen will force you to look at yourself and see you in your work. It is amazing at what you will find out! I highly recommend it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment